SWEET MOMENTS!

May 26, 2009

Easter 2009

My late easter post... ya know, now that finals are over! :)

My mom made these sooo cute jars for her visiting teachers. So cute and yummy!I copied my mom and made these soo cute easter blocks.

Easter started early and the bunny visited friday night (he usually comes on Saturday, but he/she/and sister Hillary wanted to sleep in) so.....
Hope with her webkins that she got in her basket
Dad and Holli
Heidi doing her puzzle she got
James enjoying the festivities (aka... listening to a book with his phone)
My mom gave us a cute easter basket with the cutest egg decoration. LOVE!

Holli showing off her new flip flops!
SUNDAY
I was able to buy matching easter outfits this year. So fun! I love brown and blue!
The easter basket I made for us. Family pictures

Heather couldn't come until later.
Isn't she cute!

Next Saturday... (with all the rain we had to postpone)

Moore Easter Party
Hope on the hunt
Megan, Hope, and Shaelyn huntingMegan, Madison, and Hope with their finds
Travis and Shaelyn
Emma
Carli and Brooke
Brooke, Ellie, and Mac Colby and Lainey
Emma found the only egg with $5. Go Emma!
Cute little Mac
Ellie Greg and James. Too cool!
Heather and Ava (of course~they are never seperated) :)
Lainey ~it was her first easter and she was just too cute!



Ava's first Easter too! So very cute!

No comments: