We had a very busy beginning of the year. At the end of January, James family were going to come and have a spur of the moment family reunion with a few of my mother in laws siblings and there kids. James uncle Guy and his wife Tracy and there boys were going to stay with us. And James other uncle Jamie and his girls and Nana were staying with James' mom. We were sad that last minute aunt Monica couldn't come. :(
James and I took the opportunity to re-organize our home! It was soooo nice! We redid every room and closet and cupboard. It felt sooo good! Ikea helped some with organization, we de-cluttered, and I got a new craft area. All my craft stuff is organized and I have a table to work on. I LOVE IT!!! Pictures soon...
We had some fun activities planned with all the family! Here are some pics!
The first day we went shooting in the desert.
It was my first time ever shooting a gun.
Uncle Guy, James dad Rob, James, Tracy
My lesson. And I did pretty good! :)
There was a target up on the top of a mountain and the boys were all trying to shoot with the 30.6.
Tracy's shadow shot! Hahahaha
Shooting clay pigeons or as James corrected me to say skeet shooting.
Ouch this one hurt!! I love Tracy's dance in the background! Haha She is one of the funniest people I know. She is always making jokes! Love ya Tracy!!
That night everyone gathered together for a talent show. Everyone played and sang songs. It was so fun! 
Amanda singing
James playing and singing
Zander and Austin. Such a cute picture!
Uncle Jamie, Anna, and Ashley
Here is my talent! I made chocolate chip cookies! hehehe
They were pretty good!
Anna did the funniest little skit. I can't even remember what it was about. But she was hilarious. Everyone was crying from laughing so hard. I don't know how she kept a straight face the whole time! Here are some of her funny faces!
Uncle Guy and James
Austin and Brady
Nana playing her ukulele
The whole group watching!
Cute picture of Guy and Tracy!
Nana - so cute!
Evy, Amanda, and Andrew
Rob singing and playing guitar
All the Warnock girls singing. (James is a capo!) They are so talented. We were able to hear them at one of their performances later on the next week and it was so good and fun!!
I am sad that I didn't get any pictures though!!!
I am sad that I didn't get any pictures though!!!
Definitely a talented funny! It was sooo FUN to see them again! We sure wish they all lived closer! :)

1 comment:
that looks like you guys had so much fun... and Hillary, trust me, your baking is a huge talent of yours. Everything you make is extra delicious. BUT it is only one of many Hillary Talents. love you.
Post a Comment