So as many may know, my wards Super Saturday has been keeping me very, very, very busy the last few months. The time leading up to setting up super saturday is always the busiest and most stressful part for me. Once it is set up at church (6 weeks before the actual super saturday) there is an amazing stress relief for me. And that came just last Sunday! HOORAY!! :)
So please go to my wards blog and check out what we are doing for Super Saturday!
Let me know if you are interested ASAP. All orders are due August 29th!
http://www.fraserwardrs.blogspot.com/
Welcome Home Elder Durfee!
15 years ago

3 comments:
Hillary - yes I want to sign up for Super Saturday. It is pretty close to my due date so there is a chance I may not be able to make it. Becca wants to come too. I will let you know what we are going to order.
Thanks! - Liz
I love your magnet board. So so cute. Can you tell me how to do it and where to order from if there is ordering, I think I want to make some for my personal use. Thanks.
Thanks Heidi! I will email you the info! :)
Post a Comment