SWEET MOMENTS!

February 25, 2010

Valentines Day Traditions

I LOVE my moms tradition with her Valentines dinner. It is one of my favorite things. She always serves something red, which ends up being some pasta with red sauce. She always sets the table beautifully with centerpieces and lots of candelight. And then of course we use her valentine dishes. I lOVE THEM! Getting ready for dinner.
Hope, Heidi, Heather, Sophie, Holli, and James
Heather and Sophie Heidi, Heather, Sophie, Holli, me, and HopeDad, Mom, and HeidiVery cute friends
Heather and Sophie
We were so glad Sophie could join us! :) Heidi with her cute bow she made for valentines day!
Hope with her marshmallows I made her.
Thank you Mom for such a yummy, beautiful, fun Valentines Day Dinner.
You always make everything so special!
I love you!

2 comments:

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

that is so cute! I never knew she did that! Love it! I might have to start that tradition and steal her idea

Durfee Family said...

But, dear Hillary, you are the reason for the tradition. I did it once... and then it was history. From then on you would remind me every year that we had a valentines dinner complete with candles! When dad was in school sometimes I would go buy taco bell and serve it with candle light just to appease you! That is how traditions are born! LOL!