Valentines Day is such a fun holiday. One of my favorite things is decorating my house!
Here are some of my favorites:
My hanging hearts.

My entertainment center!

My new decorations this year are the things in my apothecary jars.
It was so fun finding these cute things.

Here is a close up of my new bird. She is the cutest!
I also love baking sweets. These cup cakes are my new favorite thing! Thanks to my moms pampered chef frosting gun thing. I am just loving making these yummy cup cakes!
I mean who doesn't want to just stare at this cute thing or just eat it! Both would work!

Another new favorite of mine is these strawberry flavored marshmallows. They are seriously the BEST! You have got to try these. Of course I made them even better by dipping them in chocolate and sprinkles.

They turned out pretty darn cute!

And even though this picture does not do it justice my new favorite valentines decor is my BE MINE banner. I adore this. My mother in law created this and we made it together. It was so much fun! I just love crafty things! ~wish I could do it more often!!

Here are some pictures of us having so much fun creating it.
Theresa

Me

Me, Theresa, and Mariah

I just loved this valentines day holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment