SWEET MOMENTS!

July 13, 2009

Freemans Visit from Missouri

In June, James sister and her family visited for 3 whole weeks. It was so nice to see them again and of course Lily, who is a jewel. She had grown so much and it was just too fun to have her around. With them in town we had many extra fun activities planned. Here are some pics. We were double blessed to have Nana in town too!! She is so much fun and makes everyone happy. She is such a sweetheart! Here are Nana and Andrew reading. They did that lots!! :) One day we had a craft day. It was too much fun. It had been too long since I had let my creative juices flow for that long. I definiatly enjoyed it too much!! We made a wall hanging of our family pictures of everyone. It was so fun to see how everyones turned out.
Nana, Amanda, and Maureen
Megan and I
Hard at work
Me, Maureen, Amanda, Megan, and Nana

And here is the finished project ~almost
I still have to buy ribbon to hang it up with and fix a couple things. But it is all tied together! Which was a lot harder then I thought it would be.
--------------------
Craig and Lily hanging on the couch.

-----------------

And the rest of the pics are of course Lily!!!

One of my favorite/cutest moments with Lily was when we were playing with her toys one day and I took all these blocks and made a big tower and I said to Lily, "knock it down. Knock it down with your hand Lily." And she just stared at me as I kept saying knock it down and demonstrated it to her without doing it. She looked at me and back at the blocks for a couple seconds and then she one by one took the blocks down piece by piece.

Oh my I could not stop laughing. It was too cute! She is all girl ~ which I love about her!

--------------------
Here are these super cute pics of Lily showing off all her cute hair clips.







This last one is my favorite!! She is such a doll!!

We love you Freemans can't wait to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Durfee Family said...

How fun! What a dolly Lilly is! And your picture project turned out adorable!

Freeman said...

Thanks for the post. I seriously think you took more pictures then we did.

Andrew

Juli said...

Hey Hillary! I've seen these boards a lot lately and would love to make one. Silly question but what did you use for the board? I've made something similar to this but it was a 12x12. How big is this one?

Hillary said...

Hey Juli,
I will email you the info!!! :)