But I realized something...
for once all my nails were long and gorgouse!!
This does not happen often as usually just 3 of my 5 nails will be pretty. So I was happily amused with all 5 being pretty and long. Thank you nails!! :)
Anyway, back to Memorial Day!
We had such a spectacular time at the cabin!! Definatly too much fun!
On Saturday night we went to our favorite mexican restauraunt in Heber.
It was soo yummy! Brooke and Hope joined the adults. Lucky gals!!
I love rainy weather at the cabin.
Hope wanted to take a pic of James and I.
We had such a nice time relaxing around. We read books and watched movies. Truly perfect!! We also made some very yummy homemade icecream.
Which is practically perfect in every way. Soo good!!! (I didn't get any pics though)
I love the view from my grandpas porch. I could stare at it all day and never get bored. Truly beatiful and breathtaking!! The kids sure have a fun time exploring, playing, and building forts.
The kids made some great forts down in the meadow.

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!
We'll have to try that restaurant sometime when we are in that area. We are always looking for good mexican food.
Post a Comment