SWEET MOMENTS!

April 21, 2009

A lot has been going on..... #1

It has been such a long time since I posted and I have so much to post. It gets quite overwhelming and I have to admit that I have been avoiding it. Today though my goal was to get it done! So here we go...
I took Heidi and Holli for their birthday to get pedicures.
We had lots of fun and a little shopping afterwards.
Heidi and Holli relaxin! That feels soo good!

Our finished toes! So So Cute!

We had our Happy Birthday Relief Society Enrichment!
It turned out to be one of our best enrichments.
First we had a dinner where the High Priest Group served us. (It was so nice not being in the kitchen)
These center pieces were made by my friend Kristy. She did such a fabulous job!!

We had such a yummy dinner and then a really, really super speaker.

We handed these out as gifts. They turned out so cute!
One night James went on a campout, so my sisters and Brooky-pie (my cousin) came over to spend the night with me. We had such a fun time!
Brooke and Hope
Holli, and Heidi helping Brooke play the Wii
Brooke made her own Mii. Isn't it soo cute!
Can you see me and James? Oh and Harry Potter too!Hope getting ready for bed
The next day I did the girls hair in piggy tails!
we had a yummy lunch of spaggetios, cheese toast, and strawberries.
Then we did eachothers nails.
Brooke Holli and I

Holli and Heidi playing the wii.
Hope and Brooke playing with all my old polly pockets.









I got this beautiful new flower arrangment at Pier One on clearance for only $4.98. An amazing steal and it matches my kitchen perfectly! Hooray!

2 months ago puzzle.

James and I FINALLY finished our puzzle.Yeah! I don't have to have a table sitting out in my living room anymore!

Remember our newly shelved out hall closet.......

Badda bing, badda boom... tons and tons of space for food and still more room to go.

4 comments:

Durfee Family said...

WOW! I'm exhausted looking at all you've done! But WAY WAY Fun! You are a great daughter! I love you!

Jason and Kristy said...

Sounds like you've been pretty busy having lots of fun! I know what you mean, it's extremely ovewhelming to post anything after a while because you have so much to write about. By the way, so jealous of your shelves I need those bad over at my house.

Fowler Farm said...

Holy cow woman! Your not kidding around! You have been busy! Good work! Thanks again for my birthday gift. You are the best. Love ya.

lizlaughs said...

Looks like fun. I love your enrichments, they are the best. Anytime you want to adopt me into your ward again for the day you just let me know. :D