What?
You don't?
Well let me tell you that ice cream is a deep love of mine!
And my birthday fun became even better
(I know didn't even know that was possible with Disneyland),
but my moms gift to me was too fabulous!
(I know didn't even know that was possible with Disneyland),
but my moms gift to me was too fabulous!
So, here are James and I opening our new Ice cream Maker! HOORAY!!
I was also given the book, The Ice Cream Bible!
Yes, I have read the entire thing.
Yes, I have marked the pages with many, many sticky notes of all the flavors I want to make.
Avocado anyone???
So, if you would like to try some fabulous homemade ice cream, come on over!
My mom also made the most amazing chocolate cake with this amazing home made chocolate frosting/glaze/tasty creation. Believe me it was to die for.


2 comments:
That was a yummy cake - if I do say so myself! Glad you like the ice cream maker! What to make ice cream for Easter???? Mmmmmmmm!
I love ice cream too, especially homemade. We used to literally sing that song so loud that we were screaming when I was little. I am sure we drove our parents crazy.
Post a Comment