My Dad has been working in Flagstaff with a job and the last time he did he surprised us all by bringing home a truck load of snow. It was so much fun to see everyones faces and the snowball fight was the best, although I wish I had known so I could have worn something more appropriate for snow!!
Dad and the truckload of snow

Suprising Sis. Hammon when she brought Holli home.

Hope getting ready to throw a snowball
Mom, Holli, and Hope

There were two teams. Dad at the truck vs. Mom and Holli in the grass.

Go Holli

Mom and Holli

Heather ~ so cute!

Hope, James, and Mom

The girls friends came over to join in the fun. Jennifer & Jordan Grubbs, Dad, Hope, and James.

We started getting worrked around 9:00 when it started to rain and Heidi still wasn't home.
James, Jennifer, and jordan

Cute Miss Hope

James and I

Heidi finally got here. And she made a quick run for the house! :)

Heidi not wanting to play!
Rachelle, mom, and Holli working on the snowman.

James, Dad, Hope, Holli, Rachelle, and Mom.

I will get you with this snowball James!!!

Heather and Mom

Holli and Hope
Heather quite a bit wet!

working on the snowman and still snowball fighting

Everyone with Mr. Snowman.
Rochelle, Hillary, Holli, Hope, Mom, and Heather

Thanks Dad! We had so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment